Terms and Conditions
- This website is intended for use by customers. You agree not to use the website in any way that causes or is intended to cause any damage, interrupt, or impair in anyway.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies or terms and conditions at any time.
- We reserve the right at any time to accept or decline your order, in our sole discretion. If we are unable to accept your order but have already charged your credit card, then a refund will be made as soon as possible to that card. You can also check our Shipping and Return Policy.
- While we make every reasonable effort to ensure that our website is 100% accurate at all times, there may be occasions that are outside of our control where information is not completely accurate. Unfortunately, we cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of this.
Images and Content
- All images and content on www.rinikini.com are copyright of RiniKini Ltd., unless referenced otherwise. Images of crochet bikinis and content may not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and appearance of our products as they would appear in the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- Our website uses PayPal Pro e-commerce service. PayPal uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to scramble credit and debit card information so that customer transactions are safe and secure.
- In order to pay with credit or debit card, or pay with your PayPal account press PayPal link at cart page.
- The accepted forms of payment for online purchases are detailed in www.paypal.com.
- When a certain bikini type or size option does not show up in the drop down menu, it means that we are currently out of stock. Please contact us by phone or e-mail customer service and we will do our utmost to advise when we expect the item to be back in store.
- RiniKini crochet swimwear constructed of high quality fabrics and yarns that are delicate in nature. The bikini can be worn in a pool or seawater. However, after use all swimwear should be hand washed in cold water with very mild soap and then laid flat to dry.
- RiniKini is a handmade product, created with a lot of love and care so it should be treated accordingly.
- Sun, sea water, chlorine and tanning products can all damage the fabric and the handmade crochet, therefore it is very important that you follow the care instructions as follows: After use rinse thoroughly in cold water, do not use harsh detergents, do not use washing machine, do not bleach, do not tumble, do not dry clean, avoid sun lotions, dry in shed, do not iron, do not wring, do not use in spas and heated pools, avoid rough surfaces, the cotton is a natural yarn and might fade with time, do not put away while still damp.
National Bikini Day Competition – RiniKini Competition Rules
This Competition is being run by Rinikini Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”).
This Competition is open to residents around the world. It is not open to our employees, employees of related companies, and their families, agents or any other person connected with the Competition, subject to these Rules (“Eligible Entrants”).
How to Win
- To enter you will need to follow the instructions on our Instagram post (“Entry”).
- The prize is 1x a Rinkini bikini of the winners choice per winner.
- The Winners will be chosen by Rinikini at random from eligible Entries.
- The Competition opens when posted and runs for 24 hours (“Competition Period”).
- Eligible Entrants will only be able to enter once.
Rules and Restrictions
- By entering, you agree to abide by each and all these Rules. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. We reserve the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violating any of these Rules.
- There will be one Winner.
- The Winner will be notified both on the post in the comments bar and by private message. If we cannot contact them, we reserve the right to choose another Winner.
Waivers and Limitation of Liability
- We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition if, at our sole discretion, we consider that the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. We reserve the right to substitute items of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond our control make the prize or part of the prize unavailable.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- We will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason.
- By entering this Competition, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Instagram and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claim or cause of action, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to participation in this Competition or receipt, use or misuse of any prize to the fullest extent permissible by law. Instagram are not sponsors of this promotion.