- RiniKini is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- You have the right to use the privacy options on your browser, and to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also ask about your rights at any time by contacting us.
- www.rinikini.com may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for these policies.
- Online purchases should be made by the card holder only, and a RiniKini checkout policy makes every attempt to make sure this is the case.
Information We May Collect
- We may collect and keep information that you provide by filling any of the forms on our website. This includes any information provided at registration, contact our customer service or purchase a product. For more information, see our Terms and Conditions and our Shipping and Return Policy.
- We may collect, keep and analyses details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, demographic data, browsing patterns, traffic data, location data, any communication data, and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration usage. This is statistical data and does not identify any individual.
- We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. Please note that you may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
Information Storage and Usage
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures in order to prevent unauthorized access and usage.
- We or permitted third party may use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide or suggest you with service, information or products that you request from us or which we think may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- PayPal provide us with the service of e-commerce payment platform.
- Your data is stored through PayPal data storage, databases and the general application. The encryption of your data is based on PayPal method and security standards.
- The data send to us is only the data we need in order to deliver the goods: full name, address, email, telephone number and selected products. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- For more insight, you may also want to read PayPal Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Third Party Services
- Third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Please note that certain providers may be located (or have facilities) in a different state than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed using the services of a third-party, your information may become subject to the laws of the states in which that service provider or its facilities are located.